Sunday 18 February 2018

A Super Sunday


Oh, my dear friends, at last I have some good weather news for you. I had sunshine on my little island today! Not warm like in the summer time sunshine, but bright sunshine just the same which meant it wasn't raining and even the wind had gone away and there was hardly a breeze. I was so very happy to be able to get outside for as long as I wanted without having to worry about the awful weather. I liked it MILLIONS!

So, you will understand that I have had a very good day and my MH was happy too 'cos it meant that she could get on with doing her picture while I was outside doing puss cat things and not driving her crackers banging on the wind chimes to get her attention. She did play with me when I comed home though so we have both had lots of fun.


She went out for a while with her friend so I just stayed in my garden till she comed back to me and then we played together again. Then I got a big surprise when my friend S. comed to see me. I must admit that I told her I had been a little bit annoyed at my MH and she said she would have a word with the old dear for me.

I shall wait and see if there is any improvement although I did hear today that both my humans are going to be away from the island tomorrow, so I am to be abandoned again! Sigh. I just hope the weather is good so that the window can be left open for me.

I shall tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment