Saturday 3 February 2018

And An Even Gooder day


I wakened up very early in this morning and as usual I listened for a little while and once I heard that it was all lovely and quiet outside with no wind and no rain, I wakened my MH and asked to be let out. It took a wee while for the old dear to get the message, but eventually I was outside in my garden and liking it very much. I stayed out a long time before I went inside for my breakfast and then my wee drop of milk.

As you know, there is no housework in my house at the weekend and so I helped my MH as she watched Jessica on my television and then I wandered through to my bedroom for a little snooze before I went back outside again. I did that lots of times and I was just the happiest little puss in the world. And then my day got even better 'cos two of my friends, M. & S. comed into my house to watch a film on my television with my MH and that meant that I had lots of knees to sit on which was just absolutely brilliant.


It was quite a long film, so I had company for nearly the whole of this afternoon and I liked that very much. When they were going home, we all noticed that it was raining but that still didn't keep me in and I had another little while outside before dinner time.

I am now snoozing but the rain has stopped, so I will probably have another while outside before bedtime, and then we will see what kind of day tomorrow will be. I hope it is a very good one for you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment