Saturday 17 February 2018

Fun Day


I have had good fun today. We didn't get up too early and when I got up I raced to the window to see what my weather was doing and it was very fine indeed. Yep, it was still cold, but still fine for me, so I just headed straight out to see what was happening on my little island. I stayed out quite a long time but, as usual, managed to time it perfectly to get my little drop of milk just as my MH finished her breakfast.


My humans didn't have much to do today although my MH did some of her big picture, but I think she must have listened to what I told her yesterday and she made sure that there was plenty of time for me and we played together lots which always makes me a very happy puss.


So, my Saturday has been a good one with lots of trips outside and lots of plays with my MH, and today I have no complaints at all. I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment