Thursday 8 February 2018

Fun Time


Weather report first. Wet and cold--bitterly cold but no snow. Apart from that, I have had a very good day. Both of my humans have been at home except for the little time my DH had to go to the pier to go and collect our messages and then it was string time. Oh, I do like string time. We played for a long time and I just loved it MILLIONS!


After that, it was time for a seat on my couch with my MH before we both went into the gym. She has been asking me all week to go with her and I have always said 'no' but I feeled sorry for her today, so I went out with her and stayed till she was finished and she liked that lots.

Later in the afternoon we played my favourite 'under-the-blanket' game and again we had brilliant fun till I did the usual and falled asleep and my MH just left me to have a good snooze but every now and then she would come and give me a wee cuddle and that was just brilliant.

So, I have had a very good day just doing all the things that I love the very bestest, and I hope you have had a very good day too doing all the things that you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment