Sunday 4 February 2018

Happy, Happy, HAPPY!


I have had a super, duper day. A brilliant day that I have just loved. My little weather man must have listened to me last week and he has sended me some beautiful weather and that has made me and my humans very happy. We have all been outside today 'cos there has been no rain and not even a little breeze.

I played outside lots, my DH did a wee bit of work outside and my MH went for a walk to post all her letters. That was the only thing that made me a wee bit upset today 'cos she went away without me and I would have liked to go for a walk with her. It is quite a long way away and I think she was worried that I might get a fright and run away, but maybe I will go with her the next time. Please?


I have just spent my day nipping in and out and one time when I nipped in, I discovered that my friend S. was in my house and that made me happy. I gived her a big purr and that made her happy too.

So, it has been a brilliant day and we have all liked it millions. I hope your day has been a good one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment