Monday 5 February 2018

It is Still Good


I am really liking this weather and I am so very, very happy that I decided not to do this hibernating thingy 'cos I would have missed all this lovely weather. OK, it is still cold outside, but I have been sunbathing inside!

I know that might sound funny to you, but as I was wandering through my house today to see where the old dear was working, I discovered that the sun was shining through the spare room window right on to one of my beds. So, I nipped up onto the bed and settled down in the middle of the sunny spot and just sort of cooked for a while. But oh my dear friends, it was just brilliant. I was a cosy as a little pie. And so very, very happy. I think I was even purring in my sleep!


My MH comed and found me after a while and when she stroked my adorable little tummy she laughed at how warm I was and she told me I was a very clever puss---but I already knowed that. Didn't I?

My MH's friend M. came back to my house today to go into the gym with the old dear and they wanted me to go with them but I was so comfortable that I decided to let them go on their own and I just nipped back on to my bed to finish off my tan. Hee hee

I have had a very good rest today and I will probably have a long stay outside before bedtime because the weather is still good and there is no wind at all which suits me purr-fectly!

I am a very happy pussy cat indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment