Monday 19 February 2018

Miserable Monday


The weather was miserable and so was I ‘cos my humans were both away from home and I was left all alone. My MH did think about leaving the window open for me but it was too wet and cold, so I was closed in all by myself.

I did have plenty to eat and drink so I was fine on that score, but I was lonely ‘cos I am at my happiest when my humans are with me. However, I did have lots of fun with them when they comed back and my MH played with me as often as I wanted.


After my dinner, I just snuggled up on her lap with my adorable little head on her shoulder and I snoozed while she stroked me. It was beautiful and it made me very happy indeed.

But I don’t have any news for you except to tell you that I am very well and now I am happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment