Tuesday 6 February 2018

More Fun


I am having lots of fun just now. Lots of fun in my house and outside as well 'cos the weather is still quite good. It is freezing cold so when I do go out I just stay out for little times and then I go back in to where it is cosy and then I play some more.


Sometimes I play all by myself which makes my humans smile and then sometimes I ask my MH to play with me and we have lots of good fun. I love the game where she wraps me up in my blanket and tickles me and every time we play that game, I end up falling asleep while the old dear strokes me and I have a long snooze under the blanket and I like that lots.

There was a doggy in my house again! The doggy's human needed to talk to my MH and so the doggy stayed in my porch. So although I knew it was there, I didn't really see it. I don't know what I would do if I did see it but I am sure I would be very polite.

That's just the kind of puss I am :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment