Tuesday 13 February 2018

Much Quieter


That's what my day has been. A lot quieter today with not so many visitors but it still has been a good day. I have been very lazy though and haven't done very much at all so there isn't very much news for you.


It was just me and my MH in my house as the old boy decided to go to Kirkwall and get some things that we all needed so me and my MH had a very lazy day and she did some more of her picture. She said it is going to take her a long time but she is happy doing it and I am happy watching her.

It is still very cold here. so I was quite happy to spend most of my day inside and we just waited till my DH comed home and he told us what he had been doing. He was a lot busier than we were! My little weather man friend told us that there is going to be another big gale tomorrow and all the boats are staying off the sea so my DH won't be able to go to the Shop tomorrow and will stay home with me.

So, that's all my news and I am sorry there isn't more, but maybe tomorrow. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment