Sunday 11 February 2018

My Sunday....


.... has been a good one and I have done lots of things which I have liked. I had a couple of quite long trips outside while the rain was away some place else and when it was on my little island, I was inside my house with both my humans.

We all had a very lazy day and my MH thinked about going into her little gym, but it was a bit cold for the old dear, so she decided to stay in with me and that made me happy although I think maybe her little legs weren't too pleased!

She sat at the table for a long time doing her picture and, as usual, I patiently sat and watched her and waited till she was finished so that she would play with me. I am afraid she tooked a bit longer than I wanted, so I had to ask her very loudly 'cos I was a bit bored. So, how did I ask? Well, I nipped up onto my window sill and hit the chimes which are hanging there and they make a lovely sound so the old dear knows I want something. Now, when I say they make a lovely sound---they do the first time I thump them and maybe even the second time is OK, but after that I know it is a tad annoying and so in order to get some peace and quiet, the old dear stops what she is doing, and tends to my every need. And that is just how it should be!


I got a wee bit excited when my MH found a bit of string for me and we played with that for a long time and then we played with my toys and my bit of crumpled up paper which I can play paw-ball with and chase it all over my house.

So, all of that made up for the times when I was a wee bit fed up and playing with my MH made me a very happy puss indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment