Saturday 10 February 2018

Soggy Saturday


You may have guessed from that heading that it has been wet. Like VERY wet. It started off being quite a good Saturday but then every now and then the rain came on really hard and really noisy against my windows, so I had to time my out times very carefully or I might have been a soaked puss. And that is a definite no, no!


My MH did some more of her picture while I watched her from the back of my couch. I like watching her and all the little crystals shine at me and I like watching them too so I was very content, and then we got a visitor and she stroked me and made a fuss of me and that made me a very happy puss.

I had a few trips out and managed not to get wet but I did get cold and needed a big warm up cuddle when I went back home. Which I got, of course. Later in the afternoon, me and my MH played lots of games and now I am on her knee beside her laptop while she is trying to write this for you.

So, my Saturday has been good and I hope yours has been too.

No comments:

Post a Comment