Friday 23 February 2018

Well....



...I have never been nearer to being Squeak soup than I was in the dark time through last night and of course I shall tell you why. For some reason I was very restless and couldn’t sleep and when I can’t sleep I don’t like it when my MH is sleeping without me, so I wakened her up a lot of times and she was a little bit cross with me.

We had been up a few times and when we went back to bed, she asked me to please go to sleep and if I couldn’t then would I be a good puss and just lie nice and quiet.

Well, I tried. Honest I tried, but I failed! I plonked my adorable little self up on to the dressing table and I played my game of pinging the little light cord against the mirror ‘cos I like listening to the little clinking noise it makes and it did that a few times - - - except for the last time.


I went to hit the switch, but one of my claws got stuck in it and when I pulled hard to get away, it banged really hard - - - and noisily!! - - against the mirror at the same time switching on the light! Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. My poor old MH sat right up in her little bed ‘cos she thought we had been hit by lightning. Oops. But then she saw it was me and she was angry. Like soup pot angry and it tooked me a long, long time to be forgived.

I just spent the rest of the night time lying very, very still. Oh yes, I do know when to stop being naughty, but I think I nearly got it wrong last night. .....Nearly! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment