Wednesday 14 February 2018

Windy!


What a day it has been! My little weather man friend was right when he told me that there was going to be a great big wind today. It was a really bad one and all the little boats stayed in the harbour so all the humans on my island had to stay at home. I like it when my humans are with me and we have had a good day.


I did manage out for one very quick trip but by the time my poor old MH had sat down again, I was back at the window demanding to be let it. Well, it was really cold and very, very windy and definitely not a day for an adorable little puss like me to be outside for long.

I played with my MH and watched as she did her picture and then my DH was doing something with our oven, so I had a good look inside with him while he was kneeling down on the floor. I know not to go near said oven when it is hot, but it wasn't on at the time so I knew I was safe. It did satisfy my curiosity, though 'cos I had a good long look.

So, although it has been a not good day outside, it has been very fine inside my house and as the wind is finally getting a wee bit not as fierce, I think I may venture out later.

I do need to use up all this energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment