Thursday 8 March 2018

A Brilliant Day


It nearly feeled like Spring today although it was still a bit cold, but there was no wind and lots of blue skies so we were all very happy. We were all at home together which is the way we like it, but I got a surprise when my DH went away to the pier to get our messages 'cos my MH asked me if I wanted to go outside and help her clean the windows.

Well, she didn't need to ask me twice and I was standing under the window before she comed out with her bucket of water and her drying machine-thingy. It was great fun. We went all round the outside of my house making the windows clean and shiny again and while my MH was doing that, I ran in the grass and chased imaginary monsters and when I catched them I made them dead until the next time when I imagined them again. It was the very bestest fun I have had for a long time.


Just as we were finished, the old boy appeared with our boxes so me and my MH went inside and of course it was string chasing time for yours truly which meant lots more fun. But it didn't stop there! Oh no, there was still more fun for me 'cos the old dear decided the her little kangaroo needed a scrub so we went back outside again and washed her little car until it was shining clean again.

I have the very bestest of days which has used up lots and lots of my energy so I think we will all have a very good sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment