Wednesday 21 March 2018

A Strange Day


My DH went away to the Cat Shop as usual this morning so it was just me and my MH and do you know what we did? NOTHING!

We had a very lazy day with lots of couch and cuddle times. I did go out a few times but my wee island was a bit wet and breezy so I was much happier in my house with my MH. She did a little bit of housework but nothing too serious which meant there was lots of time for this adorable little puss.

The only thing that spoiled my day a little was she told me she has to go to Kirkwall all day tomorrow and it will be just me and my DH in my house. That’s fine ‘cos he loves me too but it is different ‘cos he doesn’t talk to me as much as she does and, although I hate to admit it, she spoils me more! Don’t tell them I said that.


So, I don’t have much to tell you today but I am very well and very happy and I hope you are well and happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment