Monday 12 March 2018

And Not a Lot More....


So, another Monday arrives and we are at the start of another week. I had a very good sleep all snuggled up beside my MH which we both love, and we slept really well until my DH's alarm clock made us all waken up by shouting at us.


It was a fine morning so I wandered round my garden for a little while but it is still a bit too quiet for my liking, so I just wandered back indoors again and had a lie down on my bed for a minute or two but I am afraid I fell asleep again. Oh dear! But then I got a great big surprise when my MH appeared with my little drop of milk. Wowee, breakfast in bed! Magic!

The old boy nipped away to the Cat Shop but he forgot to take the mail with him so the old dear wasn't best pleased. Mind you, he also forgot his phone so he wasn't all that happy either. Oh dear.

After that our Monday was just the same with my MH doing her housework and me watching her between trips in and out to my garden, so it was a fine day although not a very exciting one.

1 comment:

  1. Just getting caught up with your posts.Your weather is much better than ours. I am glad you are enjoying yourself. Hope your MH is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete