Friday 16 March 2018

Breezy


Oh my, it has been windy today on my little island---and cold. I have hardly been outside all day, although I did have a very quick run round my garden this morning but I had to struggle to keep my adorable little self from blowing away to another universe where nobody would know me. And that was hard, but being a brave, intrepid little Squeak, I made it home again for a great big cuddle. Yippee.


My little weather man friend told us it might snow again over the weekend, so I am all ready, and quite excited. My MH had to go out for a while last night so I was left in charge of my house and my DH and I did my job very well indeed.

She made us laugh when she comed home 'cos she told us that when she got into her car, the naughty wind wouldn't let her close the door and she wasn't strong enough to bang it shut. She was just about to come back to get my DH to help her when the wind stopped for a second and she closed the door very quickly. That was quite funny, sure it was?


We have had a good day today and I have been playing lots of times with my toys and my MH so I have used up lots of my energy but I will need to have another wander outside before bedtime so I am hoping the wind will have a wee rest.

Naturally, I shall let you know tomorrow, but don't I look SO cute in these pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment