Friday 9 March 2018

It's Just Getting Better


As soon as my adorable little eyes were opened this morning, I raced to the window to see what the weather was doing and I was delighted to see it was brilliant again. I was a very happy little Squeak and as soon as the old dear was up I asked her to let me out which she did and I had great fun. I ran and jumped and sniffed then ran and jumped some more but manage to land right back on my couch in time for my milk. Perfect Squeak!


So, that was a very good start to my day but then it got even better 'cos my humans decided to leave the door open for me which meant I could lie on the mat and still be nearly outside but at the same time seeing everything that was going on inside. Magic.


A while later, these boats went sailing past my living room so my MH decided to take some pictures for you and while she was outside we played together for a long, long time and I did more running, jumping and sniffing and I loved it MILLIONS!


The rest of my day was lots more of the same and it was beautiful outside on my little island 'cos it was warm and lovely. The sun was shining and the sea was oh so blue. Just perfect really and I am hoping there will be more like that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment