Thursday 1 March 2018

More Snow


My little island is still all white and there has been more snow falling on top of us. I like the snow. I don't know if I told you that before, but I like the feeling of the soft white stuff on my adorable little paws, but it is COLD. So very, very cold--like freezing!


I went out quite a lot but I could only stay out for a very little time 'cos I was really frightened that I might end up a frozed Squeak and that would never do now, would it? But I didn't 'cos I kept moving and that made sure that I was OK, but I played for a minute or two and then I hammered on the window to be let it again and as soon as I landed inside, I waited for my cuddle which always warms me up. And that made me very, very happy indeed.


My humans are both fine but they haven't been going out much 'cos it is too cold for them too, but I am happy that they are in my house with me. I like that lots.


This is the little house I can see from my kitchen window and sometimes I go across the field and explore round about the house and I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment