Saturday 10 March 2018

Not Just as Good.....


.... outside, but just every bit as good inside, so that's OK by me. It was a bit cooler today and not as sunny but it was still dry and calm so I did go outside lots of times. I do like being outside just sniffing and playing like a little pussy cat should. There are only starling birdies in my garden just now but my MH told me that other birdies would be coming back soon, so I can listen to them when they chirp or whistle at me.


Both of my humans were with me all day and of course there was no housework so I could sit on a knee or get cuddles whenever I wanted them My MH is still doing her big picture and sometimes I watch her from the back of my couch and she talks to me all the time she is working and you know how much I like that.


I will tell you a wee secret. The old dear has a sore throat and she sounds awful funny when she talks and sometimes I have a wee smile to myself when I am listening to her, but of course that is our secret! Deep down I am a wee bit sorry for her and hope her throat gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment