Wednesday 14 March 2018

Purr-fect


.... that's what I have been today. The bestest behaved little puss in the en-tire world and my MH has loved me even more for it.


We were all up quite early 'cos, as you know by now, the old boy goes to the Cat Shop and my MH needed to make sure that he tooked everything with him 'cos if you remember, he forgot all his things on Monday, but with me and her reminding him, he went away with all the things he needed, so that was a very good start to our day.

I had my usual wander round my garden and watched these great big birdies and then I nipped in for my milk and a long seat on my couch beside my MH while we decided what we were going to do with our day. Between you and me, I already knew that my day would involve three things: playing in my garden; snoozing on all of my beds and sitting on my MH's knee whenever she sat down. So, that was my plan and I just listened while the old dear told me what she was going to do.


She didn't have lots to do but she did some of her picture again and I stayed on the back of my couch and just watched until I eventually fell asleep with all the excitement! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment