Thursday 24 May 2018

Another Good Day


My little weather man friend has been very good to me ‘cos he sended me some good weather and he told me my weekend has to be even better so I am liking that very much indeed.

I have been outside lots and lots just wandering around my garden and in the fields beside my house which I just love. It makes me very happy. I was in the greenhouse with my DH and there was lots for us both to do. I was a bit tired after all that, so I went inside and sat on my MH’s knee for a while.


Then I made her smile ‘cos when I jumped down, I stood in the middle of my living room for a wee while just thinking where I was going to sit next and then decided to lie on my little sheepskin rug which was lovely and soft on my adorable little body.

I have lots of places where I can rest and I try to give them all an equal shot, and that amuses my humans.

I wonder what I will choose tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment