Friday 22 June 2018

A Good Day


I have had rather a good day although it is still a tad on the cool side for this adorable little puss. It was a bit wet and windy when we all got up this morning, so it was decided that we would have a kind of lazy day, but the first thing my DH did really upset me 'cos he went up into our loft and brought down the cases which means they are going away to leave me for a long time again! Sigh



My MH saw that I was a bit upset---mainly because I plonked my adorable little self inside the case and wouldn't come out again!--- and so she put me on her knee and told me that I wouldn't be all on my own 'cos my friend B. was coming to stay with me and that made me a lot happier 'cos we had lots of fun together last year and I'm sure we'll have fun this year.

Once I had dried my little eyes, I went way out to play and I was away for a very long tome 'cos I had to tell everybody that I was being abandoned again and I got lots of sympathy from all my little friends. After that, I decided to go home and I made sure that I milked the sympathy as much as I could so today has been a very good day for this little puss being absolutely spoiled. And I shall continue in this manner for quite some time!

Oh yes, I know exactly which buttons to press and I will be pressing them for the foreseeable future! YES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment