Wednesday 27 June 2018

A Scorcher!


Phew, what a glorious day it has been on my little island. The sun has been shining ALL day and it has been really, really hot! And I have loved every single minute of it. I have been out all day just wandering around watching everything that is happening and the best bit was that my MH left the door open so I could wander inside whenever I felt like it, or when I was getting too hot.



My DH was at the Cat Shop as usual and today was his last day until after their holiday, so it was just me and my MH and she was doing little bits of housework but she washed all my blankets so I had to help her hang them on the rope and I had lots of fun running up the poles.



She sat outside this afternoon so I had some company and then my friend M. comed to see me and we all sat in my garden for a while. We were still outside when the old boy comed home and it was when we were in the garden that I made them laugh again 'cos where I was lying, my little head was in the shade but my adorable little bum was still in the sunshine!


I wonder if said bum will have a suntan. Memo to self---look at bum in mirror!

No comments:

Post a Comment