Wednesday 20 June 2018

A Super Day


I have been outside nearly all of the whole day and haven't been in my house very much at all. My MH was a wee bit sad 'cos I left her all alone but it was too good a day for this adorable little puss to be in the house and I am sure she didn't mind. I know she missed me a wee bit 'cos she told me, but she understood that I had to be doing pussycat things and I will make it up to her later on.


The old boy was away to the Cat Shop as usual and me and my MH did have a wee chat but then I asked to be let out and away I went--for quite a lot of hours. I was a bit tired when I comed home so I asked for a cuddle and then had a snooze in my wee hoose before I went away out again-- for a lot more hours! When I comed back in, my MH stroked my adorable little body and she noticed how warm I was feeling so she knew I had found a wee cosy spot out of the wind to snuggle down and just watch the world go by.

I know she thought this 'cos I heard her telling my DH when he comed home. I went away out again for anther long time after my dinner, but now I am sound asleep on my couch just sending these thoughts to the old dear for you and after I am fully refreshed, I shall head out again but just for a little time 'cos it is a bit cooler at night and I need to cuddle up beside my MH when she goes to bed or she won't be able to sleep properly.

That is one of my favouritist jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment