Sunday 3 June 2018

A Super Sunday


It has still been very misty but I have had a good day anyway. I wasn't too hungry when I got up, so I went straight outside to see what was happening and I had a good wander round the fields before I needed to head back home for breakfast.

And that was my day, really. Just in and out, having a rest and a cuddle and then back out again and my MH watched me as I jumped through my fence and wandered down my path to see what was happening. But everything was very fine indeed.


I got a big surprise in this afternoon when my friend S. comed to my house to see me and my MH told her all about the pesky swallows and she was annoyed at them too for dive bombing me when I am not doing anything to hurt them.

Maybe one day, the birdies will be my friends. Even if they stop annoying me---that would make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment