Sunday 24 June 2018

A Super Sunday



My little weather man friend got it right. It has been a beautiful day on my little island although a wee bit windy in this morning, but that went away in this afternoon. I have been outside for nearly all of the
en-tire day and I have liked it very much indeed.

I had my breakfast and then sat with my MH for a while before I decided to go out and I was out for hours and hours and hours and I was very happy indeed. At one point I heard my MH calling for me and I decided to be a good puss and go home to see what she wanted and I am so happy that I did 'cos my friend B. had comed to my house so that my MH could tell her how to look after me when that are away on their holidays and I got a big cuddle from her which made me even happier. I listened carefully to what my MH was telling her and while I agree with most of it, there are other wee bits that I will need to add to the list, but me and B. will sort that out when the humans are away!


After she went home, my MH cut the grass and as usual I just wandered round my garden after her and let her know that she was doing a very good job. It was still lovely and warm and we both liked being outside. I will be going out before bedtime and I will have another chat to all my animal pals and I will be able to tell them that my little weather man friend said there has to be good weather all week on my little island.

We are all happy with that news and I am sure they will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment