Tuesday 19 June 2018

A Surprise


I got a big surprise this morning when my MH told me that she wasn't going away to leave me 'cos it was just a tad too windy for her to go on the boat. I was a wee bit upset for her 'cos I know she wanted to go, but I was very happy indeed for me and then when she told me that they might go on Friday instead, I was a wee bit happy for her and a wee bit upset for me. Oh dear, confusion indeed.

I tried to get outside to play quite a lot of times, but it was too windy for me too so I asked my MH to play with me and we had great fun together until I finally picked up all my courage and went out to play and I made the old dear smile 'cos just as I jumped from the window sill, the wind gave a great big blow and it made me look as though I was flying. It was funny, but I liked it.


I was outside for a long time just sheltering from the wind and watching the little sheeps but now I am just a tad tired, so I am having my usual after dinner napette and then I will try to get outside again and see where I fly to this time.

Oh, my life is quite exciting sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment