Monday 18 June 2018

A Windy Monday


I haven't been out very much at all today 'cos it has been quite windy on my little island and you all know this adorable little puss isn't too keen on the wind. SIGH.

I did wander out for a while after my breakfast and I had a chat to my sheep friends which always cheers me up. I watched the baby lambs running and jumping and I think I know how to do their mid-air turn so I might give it a try when my humans are in bed tonight.


I got lots of cuddles 'cos every time my MH needed a wee seat and a rest from her housework, she comed to find me and we had some time together which was very good indeed.

She tod me that her and my DH might be going to Kirkwall tomorrow so I am hoping there won't be a wind so that she can leave the window open for me and I can wander in and out as I please.

I would like that lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment