Thursday 28 June 2018

And Again


My MH has complained that she hardly saw me all of the day but she didn't really mind 'cos she knew I was having the bestest of fun just being in the fields and in the big shed just being a normal pussy cat.

It has been another roasting hot day on my little island and we are all liking it very much indeed. All the little calves and sheeps are very happy and I am just loving it. I love being out when it is warm, but the bestest bit is that my humans have been out with me too. My DH has been working on our path and my MH says she is collecting some more freckles!


When we were out, there was a strange kind of aeroplane just above my house and the old dear managed to get this picture of it just as it was going away again. We don't know what it was, but we will try to find out.



I might not be able to write to you much more for a wee while 'cos my humans are going to Kirkwall tomorrow but my little weatherman friend told them they could leave the window open for me 'cos it has to be more good weather again. And then they will be getting ready to go away their holidays and leave me all alone with my friend B.



I know I will be perfectly fine but I know that I will miss them lots and lots till they are back home with me and then I can write to you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment