Monday 25 June 2018

And an Even Superer Monday


Oh, I have had a very good day indeed. It was lovely and warm on my little island although a wee bit breezy but not enough to keep this adorable little puss from having a super duper time.

The old boy went away on the boat to the Cat Shop and the old dear was running round my house behind the vacuum cleaner, so I tooked myself off into the fields and found a wee spot where I could nestle down and be lovely and cosy as I watched what the world was doing. And it was just lovely.


I nipped home every now and then just to see that my MH was doing OK and to get one of her cuddles and then I wandered off again. I did help her to hang out the washing and then I watched while she did all the strimming round our grass and then we both waited for my DH to come back home to us.


So, although it hasn't been a very eventful day, it has been a very good one for me and it is not finished yet. It hardly gets dark at night, so I can stay out for a long, long time before I wander home and then snuggle up beside my MH for a good night's sleep.


A very good day indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment