Friday 29 June 2018

Hm, Not Just So Good


Not too bad a day, but not the bestest I have had. I knew something was afoot--or can I say apaw?-- this morning when the alarm went off early and both my humans put on their town clothes, and of course I was right. They went away and left me. Sigh. I did worry that they were away for a long time, but they did come back to me before tea time, so that was OK.

The weather wasn't all that brilliant in this morning either, but my MH did leave the window open for me, and as the day went on, it got a bit better and I was able to nip out the window then through the fence and into the fields, so it wasn't too bad after all.


The best bit of course was when they comed back and after my MH had put away all the things she had bought and after she gave me my dinner, she needed a wee seat on my couch and can you think where I went? Yep, right on her knee and I had a big sleep all cuddled up beside her and when I wakened up she told me that she is going to miss all these special cuddles when she is on holiday, and I told her I have a solution.


Just stay at home with me. Easy eh, so I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment