Saturday 2 June 2018

It Had to Happen


I have been having great fun playing outside in all this glorious weather, although today was a wee bit more mistier than we would all have liked. It didn’t keep me in though, and it was while I was out playing that I came a bit unstuck and not very happy.

And the cause of my unstuckness and misery? The pesky swallows are back! And the one that dive bombs me is even cheekier than before! Sigh. So, I wander out into the fields minding my own business and then when I try to get back the abuse starts and I do get a wee bit frightened. In fact, my MH had to rescue me today ‘cos she was in the garden and I was in the field, but when I saw her I decided to run home but I could only take a couple of steps at a time and then had to lie on the grass till this pesky bird flew right over my adorable little head!


I was not happy at all and am thinking of asking my MH if we can think up some way of me carrying a packed lunch with me in case I get stranded! It could happen, you know and then what would I do? However, apart from that slightly major problem, I am still liking being outside in the sunshine especially when my humans are with me.

I just love that bestest of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment