Friday 1 June 2018

More Good Fun


My little island is just beautiful just now and it is even roasting hot and I am one very happy little pussycat. It was quite misty when we all got up in this morning and the old dear was feeling very pleased with herself for having cut our grass yesterday 'cos it was a wee bit too wet to do it today. But then the mist disappeared---where does it go, I wonder? I shall have to ask the Boss--- and then we all went outside again.


My DH had things to do outside and my MH had to trim all the edges of the grass and I just had to keep an eye on them, so I found a little spot in the sun and I curled up there and just watched them and it was lovely especially as they would come to see me every wee while and give me a cuddle so I was a very content little puss indeed.


I didn't even feel like wandering away because I was very comfortable in my own garden just watching the baby cows and listening to the birdies and it was just purr-fect. And to make it even better, my little weather man friend says it will be like this again tomorrow and maybe even on Sunday so I think I am going to be a happy Squeak for a long, long time.

Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment