Friday 15 June 2018

Much Better....


....but just the weather ‘cos my MH went away and left me and my DH all alone. It was a much better day on my little island and the I was able to get out to play as much as I wanted. I did manage to get outside for a little while last night just before bedtime, but as soon as I got up this morning I listened very carefully, then rubbed my adorable little lugs and listened again,but I still didn’t hear any wind, so I rushed to the door and shot out into my garden as soon as my MH opened it for me.

She was going away on the first boat so we were up early and I was outside just as the little birdies were getting up and I was very happy till I realised my MH had on her ‘going to the town’ clothes, or ‘toon claes’ as they say here and then I was a bit sad, but my DH was staying home so I was a bit happier.


There was lots of work to be done outside ‘cos the naughty wind had knocked over lots of our wee ornaments and me and my DH had to pick them all up and fix them again.

So I have been busy and now I am resting on my MH’s knee having a lovely snooze and I am very happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment