Tuesday 26 June 2018

Still No News



... not because I am being lazy and not because I am not doing anything. Oh no, it is just because I am being very busy outside of my house and I am playing and hunting in places where just puss cats can go and no humans are allowed, so the old dear doesn't know what I am doing.

This does irk her a little bit and she keeps threatening to get me a collar with a camera on it so she can track my every movement. Now although this would be very handy in some circumstances like when I got locked in the big shed for nearly ever and ever--shiver!-- I don't think I want her to know everything I do. Well, a puss needs her privacy sometime! So,I am saying a definite 'no' to that idea.


I have been outside for nearly the whole beautiful day and I have liked it lots, but I did manage to have a trip home just as my MH was changing the beds, so we had our usual fun and games as I 'helped' her. She just loves it when I am there to give her a helping paw and she had four of them today!


My DH was outside lots today too working on our path round my house so I was able to help him as well but as soon as I saw that they were both gainfully employed, I disappeared into the fields to be just a pussy cat and that's the bit that they don't know what I was doing.

I think it is that kind of mystery that makes me more interesting! And modest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment