Thursday 21 June 2018

Well....


... today was a wee bit different from yesterday, and not for the better, I am afraid. When me and my adorable little lugs wakened up in this morning, the first thing that we heard was the wind howling and rattling all the ornaments in our garden and we were not very happy at all 'cos I had worked out in that split second that I wouldn't be able to get out to play as much as I wanted. Sigh!


After my breakfast I decided that I was going to be a brave puss and not a wimp, so I asked the old dear to let me out but when I tried the window, it was just too blowy, so we decided to try the door and that was better, so I did manage to get outside for a while.

I managed to find a wee spot to shelter and there was lots of long grass round about so the wind didn't get to me and I was quite cosy and comfortable. I have made a note in this adorable little brain of mine, and I shall find it again tonight and have another wee while outside before bedtime. So maybe it hasn't been such a bad day after all, eh?


We had a beautiful sunset last night with glorious colours in the sky and me and my MH thought you might like to see a picture. So here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment