Friday 14 September 2018

A Bit Better


My day has been good as usual, and the weather has been a little bit better so I have managed outside more but I did get a wee bit of a shock one of the times I went out 'cos there was a digger and two men digging in my garden!


I had to listen very carefully to my humans to find out what was going on and as far as I can work out we are changing our heating from electricity to oil and it might be soon so I think my house is going to be upset for a while and I don't think I am going to like it but I am going to do my best to be a brave puss and to help my MH to be brave too. Oh dear, I am a wee bit worried already.


Anyway, apart from that, I have had a good day and managed to get out to play in between the really heavy showers that dropped on my little island and I am hoping I will get out to pay again before bedtime 'cos I will need to see what the digger men have done to my garden.


I shall tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment