Monday 24 September 2018

A Good Monday


We were all back to normal today with my DH going away to the Cat Shop and me and my MH doing lots of things in my house to make it all clean and tidy again. Well, to be honest, she did all the cleaning and I just followed her around giving her lots of purrs when she needed them. That always makes her happy.



It was quite a good day and even quite warm when I was out of the wind so I was outside lots and lots of times which was brilliant. I spent a lot of time in the field talking to the sheeps and I told them all about my postcard and I think they were very impressed--- and even a wee bit jealous. Hee hee

When I was sitting on my windowsill this afternoon, my MH comed over to give me a cuddle and she noticed this birdie having a wee feed and she thought you might like to see the picture that she tooked. We both think it is lovely.


So, my Monday has been a very good one and I have loved every minute of it. Right now I am having my after dinner nap and I shall head outside again at least one time and maybe two or three times before bedtime. The nights are getting dark early now but I like the dark time 'cos I can see very well and nothing makes me frightened so I am a very happy little Squeak.


I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment