Sunday 23 September 2018

Excitement


I was so busy yesterday that I forgot to tell you my very exciting news. I got a letter from the postman on Saturday! Not my humans, but me! It was my name on the letter and the postie man gived it to me and I was so very, very excited I could hardly wait to see who had sended it.

As soon as the postie man went away---he sometimes comes in for a cuppa and a chat--- my MH sat on my couch and I sat on my MH and she read out the message for me and I was so pleased 'cos it was from my friend J. who is away on her holidays but she tooked some time to pick a postcard and send it to me. It almost brought a tear to this adorable little eye, I can tell you. Thank you very much J.





We have all had a very lazy day today but it has been fine and although the weather is still not very good, I have been able to get out to play a few times so I am quite content---except for one little incident that gave me a wee shiver.


I asked the old dear to let me out and just as I was stepping out of the door, me and her saw another pussycat in my garden! Well, we were not best pleased and I was just going to run and chase it away when my MH called to me to stop and I did but the other puss ran away anyway. Phew! I got a ginormous cuddle for being a very obedient puss.


One would expect nothing less, would one?


No comments:

Post a Comment