Thursday 6 September 2018

Funny Weather


The weather on my little island has been a wee bit odd just now 'cos for the past few days it has been lovely in the morning times with sunshine and heat but then when the afternoon comes in, it gets a bit cold and sometimes the wind comes back to blow on me and my humans. It was the same today. It was a fine morning and this little puss was outside nearly all the time just wandering and sniffing and lying in the long grass, but then in the afternoon time, it was colder and now, after my dinner time, it is pouring with rain. And where am I? Sound asleep in my wee hoose!



My MH is very happy 'cos she got her grass all cut and strimmed before the rain comed on and it is looking all lovely again. I have had lots of rolls in the short grass and I like the feeling of it being short 'cos it feels lovely and soft on my adorable little body.


My MH went away to see our other pussy cat friend and while she was away, I played outside and went to see the sheeps until she comed back and then I ran to meet her and she tickled my little tummy as I rolled over on my back when she got out of her little car. I love when she tickles me and she does that lots of times.

I will have a snooze now until the rain goes away and then I might go outside again, but it's not as good when the grass is all wet and it makes my little undercarriage a little on the damp side and I have to be dried off when I go home again.


I enjoy that bit as well, mind you! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment