Saturday 1 September 2018

Happy Squeak


I am a very contented little puss today and everything has just been very perfect indeed. Me and my humans like our weekends and we all have our own weekend routine. Mine starts with me sitting on my MH's knee while she watches Jessica solving every murder that ever happened in her world---and there were MILLIONS! I think my MH has watched them all and I am sure she knows all the words by now. Hee hee However, I am quite happy 'cos while she is watching, I am having a snooze on her knee and she is itching my lugs (scratching my ears) which I just love.

After that, she does a wee bit of work and I have a wander round my estate having a wee chat to all my little animal friends and then I join the old boy in our greenhouse to help him look after our tomatoes. We are still happy with them and the Boss is still very happy with us, so that's a good thing, sure it is?


I spend the rest of my day nipping in and out and just watching to see what my humans are doing and if they need me to help them or if it is time for them to cuddle me and talk to me. My MH talks to me all the time and sometimes she even asks me questions! Hmm I'm not sure that she knows I can't answer her, but I just look wisely at her and she makes up her own answer so we are both happy.

After my dinner, when my humans are watching the television, I have a snooze on one of my many resting places and then just before bedtime, I have a final wander round about the garden to say night, night to all my friends and then I snuggle up beside the old dear and snooze until another brilliant day begins.

Not a bad life, eh? Not bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment