Tuesday 18 September 2018

I am in shock.......


.… and have been lying down in a darkened room all day with a cold cloth over my adorable little forehead trying to comprehend what happened to me through the last night time, but without any luck.


Are you on the edge of your seat, agog with anticipation? I shall keep you waiting no longer. Here goes--if I can bring myself to utter the words ---my MH said 'no' to me! There. I know you will find that hard to believe. The MH who tells me daily she loves me millions said no to me and refused me a simple request.

It was five o'clock in this morning and I needed a wee feed, so I asked her to please put something in my dish which I then could put in my adorable little tummy, and of course she said yes, and we both got up and eventually wandered into my kitchen after the old dear had been to the bathroom. No problem there.


I then decided I would like another nocturnal visitation and wandered into my porch and sat waiting for her to open the door for me, and it was then I heard the awful 'no'. To say I was devastated is an understatement, but I stood there staring at the door thinking she would give in, like she always does, but not this time. We then had a wee chasing game inside the porch. She tried to pick me up to take me into the kitchen, but I moved away as though I was going all by myself but as soon as she moved, yours truly was back at the door. Oh dear, MH was not best pleased and this happened a few times till I decided to let her catch me so that she could get back to bed.



However, I was still in a huff and spent the rest of the night on my couch all by myself. Sigh. And then, to crown it all, my MH went away on the boat in this morning and I didn't see her until teatime by which time I had forgived her and I let her cuddle me just to show there were no hard feelings.


We are the bestest of friends again, but I am trying to decide whether I should try again tonight, or not
and I shall tell you tomorrow. I think maybe 'not' would be the better option!

No comments:

Post a Comment