Tuesday 11 September 2018

More Rain


Oh dear. My little weather man friend has just been on my television to tell me we are going to have some wet and windy weather for the next couple of days and as I am lying in one of my very favouritist places, which is on my MH's knee with my adorable little head on her laptop, I can hear the wind shouting at me from outside my house and that means I will maybe not be spending too much time outside tonight.


Now, I know it is windy here and I know we don't like it, but although it is bad, it is not nearly as bad as the weather man says was going to be in America and I am hoping that my friends in America will be safe when it does come.



My day has been quite good with both my humans here with me and me and my MH changed the beds and we had great fun as we always do. I love helping her and we always have the bestest of fun. I did go out a couple of times but most of the time I sat at the open door just sniffing the air and thinking and while I was thinking, my poor old MH was hanging on to the door so that she wouldn't get blowed away. Hee hee


I don't know if I will go outside later. I shall lie here and think about it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment