Sunday 2 September 2018

So Happy


What a day it has been on my little island! It has been sunny and so, so HOT! My MH told me it was nearly as warm as when they were on their holidays. WOW. I have been outside nearly all day and I was really warm. I had to keep finding little cool spots to have a rest in before I became a cooked Squeak. In fact, when I went home, I nearly went into the fridge when the old dear opened it. Hee hee

It was much more peaceful outside today because lots of the swallows have packed their little cases and flied away to annoy some more pussy cats. I am sorry for those puss cats but I am very happy for me. I do not like being dive-bombed, especially when it is my own garden.


However, nothing spoiled my fun today and I had a very good day. Me and my humans were all outside and then my friend M. comed to see me which was lovely 'cos she gived me a wee cuddle. My MH has been going to see another puss cat 'cos my friend S. is away on her holidays and her puss is left all alone but the old dear goes and visits and I don't mind at all 'cos sometimes S. does the same thing for me.



I am having a rest now but shall be heading outside very soon for another wander round my estate to see what is happening. I am to be left all alone tomorrow 'cos my MH told me she had to take her knee to the fizzy-o-therapist to make sure it is still OK and of course the old boy is at the Cat Shop. If the weather is like today and lets me out to play with the window open, then I shall be perfectly happy with that 'cos I get lots of spoiling when she comes home again.


And I milk it for all it is worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment