Monday 10 September 2018

Wet & Windy


I wakened up in this morning with the sound of the wind blowing the rain against my windows and I thought that I might just snuggle under the duvet and not get up but just as I was settling down again, my adorable little tummy grumbled to tell me it was empty and would I please fill it, so I had to go to my MH and ask her to put out my breakfast----quickly, please!


She had a wee chuckle as she watched me gulping it down and then when I was finished, she opened the window to see if I wanted to go out, but when the wind nearly blowed her and me across my living room, she decided the answer was probably 'no'. And she was right!

I spent most of the day inside my house with just a couple of short trips outside but the grass was so wet that it wasn't very pleasant on my little feets so I tooked myself home and snuggled up beside my MH whenever she had a wee seat on our couch.


She had lots of work to do but as usual, there was lots of time for me and that always makes me happy. And I am very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment