Wednesday 19 September 2018

Windy, Windy, Windy


What a day it has been on my little island. It was not too bad until lunch time but then the wind arrived and it brought tons of rain with it so the furthest I have been out was my door, but I just sat on the mat and watched the rain for a minute before the Boss told me I had to get back inside. So I am not very sure if I will be able to get out before bedtime 'cos my little weather man friend told me it hasn't to be any better until tomorrow afternoon. Oh deary, deary me.

My MH went out for a little while to look after my friend S.'s animals but she was back home to me before it got really blowy and that was good, although she was a wee bit very soaking wet when she comed back so that wasn't good, but I helped her get all dry again and that was just purr-fect!

The old boy didn't get to the Cat Shop 'cos he didn't know if the boat would bring him home again and he didn't want to leave me and my MH all alone so he just stayed home with us and we have all had a very good day.


I hope you like today's picture as I think I look super cute, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment