Friday 7 December 2018

A Very Good Day


Well, it was later on but not at the beginning because my MH went away on the boat to go to Kirkwall with her friend and I had to look after my house and my DH. That was fine 'cos my house is all sparkly with the decorations and the Christmas tree which I helped put up yesterday and that was really good fun. AND, I haven't climbed up the tree yet. Hee hee


Anyway, when my MH comed home, she had lots of parcels with her and she put some under my tree and as you can see, I had a wee look to find out if there was anything for me. And there was!! Yippee. There were two parcels with my name on them but I haven't to open them yet.


Now, when I was sitting on my MH's knee I learned a great big secret but if I tell you then you mustn't tell anybody. OK? My MH is one of Santa's little helpers! She doesn't go with him on his sledge you understand, but her job is to help him get the presents for all the little children's on my island 'cos she knows them so well. See? And that's why she had to go away and leave me and my DH today but she is very happy with what she bought and she thinks Santa will be pleased with her too.



I am hoping that I am pleased with what she brought home but I can't wait to open them and I hope I don't have to wait too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment