Wednesday 12 December 2018

Another Windy Day


I have hardly been out all day because it has been so windy and cold, but I am quite happy in my house 'cos it is cosy and full of hugs and good things to do.


It was just me and my MH in my house today 'cos my DH decided he needed to buy some things in Stromness and so he went away on the lunch time boat, but my MH was very happy that she stayed at home 'cos when he comed home he told us that the wind was blowing the sea right over the pier and he nearly got wet but he managed to jump out of the way but he said my MH might not have been so lucky, so she was very happy that she decided to stay home with me.

She had some housework to do and it was my very best housework that she needs my help for. We were changing the beds! Oh, my dear friends, it is not housework at is a game and a game that I just love and every time we get it all finished, I lie on the bed and my MH tickles me and strokes me and I am just the happiest little puss in the en-tire world.

And it will soon be my birthday and then Christmas! Yippee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment