Monday 10 December 2018

Brrrrr


So, we all got up this morning at our usual time and I watched as my DH got ready to go to the Cat Shop and I waited very patiently until my MH got my breakfast ready for me and then I decided to go out for a while. So far the plan seemed like a very good one until the old dear opened the window and I stucked my adorable little head outside.



Well, it wasn't out for long, I can tell you. It was freezing outside--absolutely freezing, so I sniffed and had a wee look round about and then went back inside as soon as possible 'cos it was warm inside my house and I prefer being warm than being frozed. My day was just quite normal after that with a few snoozes on my bed and lots of cuddles from my MH whenever she had a wee rest from all her housework and that was good.


However, I am afraid I was just a little bit naughty 'cos in this afternoon when one of my MH's friends was in my house, I noticed that they were busy talking so I tooked my adorable little body and jumped up onto the little unit that my Christmas tree is standing on and if the old dear hadn't turned round at just the wrong minute for me I would have launched my little self up to the top of my tree but she saw me and "gently" called my name which made me land back on the floor very quickly! Hee hee.


I guess I shall have to do my climbing at night time when they are sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment